Are you looking for a reliable solution to create sales funnels? If so, you may have seen the name Kartra and ClickFunnels several times. However, choosing which one is ideal for your business can be difficult.
At first, ask yourself what exactly you need? A sales funnel builder? A landing page builder? Also, do you need an email responder? Kartra and ClickFunnels, both provide these services. So then, which one should you choose?
In this Kartra vs ClickFunnels article, I’ve compared them. I also covered various similarities, differences, Pros, Cons, and more. So keep reading this article, and you can choose the right one for your business.
Why do we need these services?
You’re working very hard to bring visitors to your website, aren’t you? Of course, yes.
Why? To grow your business and increase your revenue.
But did you know over 80% of these visitors once leave your site and never return? Which means you are not getting the benefit you deserve. What if you could track these visitors and bring them back to your site? You can increase revenue by multiplying your sales.
To do this, you must use well-planned sales funnels to collect leads from your potential customers. A Sales Funnel collects leads and tracks users to gather valuable behavior data.
Sometimes you may need a beautifully designed, user-friendly landing page.
In addition, you’ll need an email autoresponder to follow up on your subscribers. And lastly, you can bring back your subscribers to your preferred web page by creating an email sequence.
Both the Kartra and ClickFunnels let you do that.
Main Differences Between Kartra vs ClickFunnels
There are many differences and similarities between Kartra and ClickFunnels. Both of these services allow you to create sales funnels and landing pages. They also let you follow up with your subscribers by sending emails.
As the name suggests, ClickFunnels is excellent at creating Sales Funnel. It also has other facilities as well.
On the other hand, Kartra is an all-in-one business automation solution. That not only let you create sales funnels but also provides other beneficial features as well.
Click here to learn more about Sales funnels.
Kartra is a cloud-based business automation service. It lets you create sales funnels, beautiful landing pages, email sequences, and much more. And you can get all these services under one roof. Kartra is compatible with all types of devices. No need to install.
In the past, business owners purchased services separately like sales funnel builder, landing page builder, email autoresponder, affiliate management, analytics, and more.
The essential advantage of having Kartra is that you don’t have to purchase these services separately. Instead, all of these services are included inside Kartra, making it a market-leading all-in-one business automation solution.
Features of Kartra
As I’ve mentioned earlier, Kartra is a feature-rich service. Most of its service eventually helps you to grow your business and increase revenue. Some of the generally popular features are given below-
- Checkout: Kartra’s feature lets you sell products and services online through a secure checkout form. It can accept payments for both credit cards as well as PayPal. This extensive feature can replace platforms like WooCommerce, Samcart, InfusionSoft, Shopify, etcetera.
Kartra checkout lets you sell unlimited products online with multiple price points. In addition, you can add your personal touch to the gorgeous checkout page and make it unique.
Kartra is bright, and it remembers customers who purchased it before. So if these customers revisit the checkout page, everything will be pre-filled. So that they can buy with a single click on the “Confirm Order” button.
- Landing Page: Kartra allows you to easily create 100% responsive landing pages. To do that, it has an easy-to-use drag-and-drop page builder. In addition, there are more than 500 beautifully crafted page and section templates. If you want, you can customize every On-page element.
Some of the widely used blocks are – Headlines and paragraphs, Bullet points, Carrousels, Videos & playlists, Images and backgrounds, Countdowns, Social media share buttons, Landing, exit & info popup windows, and more.
The landing page feature of Kartra replaces various third-party services, such as LeadPages, Kajabi, ClickFunnels, InstaPage, and more.
- Leads: It also has a lead magnet that allows you to collect leads from your potential customers. Kartra collects leads and lets you organize them in various groups, lists, and custom tags. It also collects user behavior data. Such as when visitors leave your site, what they like, which link they click, when they abandon your cart, and much more.
These valuable data play an immense role in growing your business and increasing conversions. The Lead generation features of Kartra replace services like- InfusionSoft, ActiveCampaign, Kajabi, MailChimp, OntraPort, HubSpot, 10XPro.io, and Leadfeeder.
- Sales Funnel: Using Karta, you can create sales funnels. Since this is not a dedicated funnel builder tool. The sales funnel builder is not the best. Still, you can get things done. You can create multiple pages and interconnect them to make a multipage sales funnel.
You can create different segments for different pages of your funnel. Even tag them in subgroups. That way, you will have a precious target over your audience.
This feature replaces services like- Kajabi, InfusionSoft, and ActiveCampaign.
- Email autoresponder: Kartra also includes an email responder feature to follow up with your subscribers. Which allows you to start live or automated email campaigns in minutes. You can even set up email sequences based on user behavior. For example: Identify wheatear a person opened the previous email and send a separate follow-up email accordingly.
There are a ton of email templates available. Just choose one, and you are ready to go. However, to get the maximum result possible, it lets you conduct an A/B split test. That way, you’ll be able to find out the winning campaign.
- Memberships: Kartra lets you build a stunning-looking membership portal using their easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder tool. So that you can sell online courses, content, and training material to those who subscribed as members, create a better-looking membership panel using templates and colors.
It lets you organize the structure of your lessons in categories, sub-categories, and individual articles for better navigation. If needed, you can upload videos, audio, and even files. Above all, you will be able to track your members’ progress.
This extensive feature of Kartra replaces services like- Teachable, Kajabi, Thinkific, Builderall, MemberSpace, Teachery, Simplero, podia, and more.
- Form builder: To get more leads, you must use an attractive Opt-in form. Kartra forms allow you to create eye-catching forms with automation rules and a robust tagging system. In addition, they’ve added over 50 beautifully crafted high-converting opt-in form templates. All of these templates are 100% responsive to mobile devices.
If you want, you can create a custom field and segment it with a separate target list. You can even create a double opt-in form, where a visitor must confirm their email address to be a subscriber.
This powerful feature of Kartra replaces services like OptinMonster.
- Affiliate Management: If you want to sell your products online, you may need to recruit affiliates. Kartra has an inbuilt affiliate management tool. Which allows you to manage your affiliates, distribute flexible commission plans, set payment milestones, and more. You’ll have the power to manually review each affiliate and approve them after the questionnaire.
If needed, you can set up different tiers in your affiliate program and distribute separate commission plans—for example, Basic affiliates, Standard affiliates, and VIP affiliates.
When it comes to payment, you can instantly pay your affiliates using the PayPal adaptive payment technology.
This feature of Kartra replaces services like- HitPath, Post Affiliate Pro, OntraPort, and more.
- Kartra Help Desk: Kartra comes packed with a robust ticketing system. This feature helps you grow sales by clarifying the doubt of your potential customers. With this tool, you can funnel tickets by department, collaborate with multi-agents, integrate billing facility, and Even set up offline tickets.
This feature of Kartra replaces services like- Zendesk, Helpdesk, etc.
Click here to learn more about Kartra’s features.
ClickFunnels is a dedicated sales funnel builder tool. And it is one of the best sales funnel builders on the market. You are not required to install ClickFunnels. Since it is also a cloud-based platform that is compatible with any device.
Features of ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels comes packed with many beneficial features that can help you multiply the conversion rate. Features will help you track visitors, collect behavior data, collect leads, and more. Some of the widely popular features are given below-
- Drag-and-drop visual editor: A drag-and-drop visual editor is a game-changer. Even if you do not know to code, yet you’ll be able to create stunning sales funnels that convert. This feature allows you to build a page by simply adding elements to it, and you can do it by dragging and dropping.
This easy-to-use visual editor of ClickFunnels replaces LeadPages, InstaPage, Kajabi, and Kartra.
- Lead generator: ClickFunnels lets you gather leads from your potential customers by creating a simple funnel. Once a visitor has landed on this page, the funnel will collect valuable data about that visitor. Of course, you can make such funnels from scratch. However, there are collections of templates that you can choose and use right away.
Once you select the template, you can customize it using the easy-to-use drag-and-drop visual editor. Adding and removing elements can achieve a stunning-looking high-converting lead generation funnel.
- A/B test: To take your business to the next level, you must determine what kind of campaign works for you and what doesn’t. And you can do that by using the A/B test feature. It is also known as Split testing. By conducting an A/B split test, you can test two or more versions of web pages or funnels. And find out which campaign or page is performing the best.
Once you have found a winning campaign, you can invest more into that campaign and multiply the conversion rate.
- Templates: Templates help a lot to get started quickly. ClickFunnels has a library full of templates that you can use for eCommerce, blog, affiliate sites, small business, agency, B2B, Network Marketing, Information products, and Nonprofit purposes.
On ClickFunnels, each template contains a combination of 2 or more pages. Where most other alternatives provide a single-page template, that means if you use an alternative site, you’ll have to design 3 pages separately and link them together to create a sales funnel.
However, with ClickFunnels, you don’t have to design pages separately. Since this is a dedicated funnel builder tool.
- Analytics: To get maximum results out of ClickFunnels, you can connect with google analytics. By clicking it, you can collect valuable user behavior data. Using these behavior data, you can implement personalized funnels for a specific group of audiences.
Not only that, but you can also retarget the audience and track conversions using Facebook. Even retarget your potential customers using the behavior data that ClickFunnels collected.
- Web hosting: This is one of the widely popular features. As a powerful addition, ClickFunnels added their web hosting facility. As a result, you are no longer required to purchase any third-party hosting services to host your sales funnel. Now, you can host your sales funnels on the ClickFunnels hosting facility.
They let you connect your brand domain with the sales funnels you created. Suppose you don’t have an existing domain; no need to worry. You can buy a brand-new domain right inside your ClickFunnels account.
- Conversion tracker: ClickFunnels offers a dedicated tab named Stats. You will find extensive data tracked from your sales funnels on this tab. These user behavior and conversion data are precious. Using these data, you can identify a flow in your campaigns. And also be able to create more effective and personalized campaigns.
Conversion data such as – cart value, and EPC (Earning Per Click) gives you a clear idea of your campaign’s performance.
- Email Autoresponder: As mentioned earlier, ClickFunnels can track down those who abandoned your cart. What’s the point of having these data if you can’t return them to your site? ClickFunnels now has an inbuilt email autoresponder, which allows you to create email follow-up sequences.
You are no longer required to get a third-party email AutoResponder service to follow up with your potential customers, which saves plenty of your hard-earned money.
However, if you prefer to use a third-party email AutoResponder service, you can do so. All you have to do is, integrate your responder with your ClickFunnels account.
- Shopping cart: You can sell your product or service with your ClickFunnels. To do that, ClickFunnels let you add a Buy Now and Add to Cart button. However, if you prefer using a third-party checkout service, it allows you to do that too. It’s always nice to have additional features like this.
- Membership portal: Do you want to publish your subscription-based online course? Good news for you. Now ClickFunnels allows you to create your membership site.
- Integrations: ClickFunnels has many powerful features to take your business to the next level. Yet, it allows you to enhance the power of your funnels by integrating with various third-party services. Services like- MailChimp, GetResponse, Sendlane, Drip, Stripe, ClickBank, JvZoo, etc.
Click here to learn more about ClickFunnels features.
Kartra and ClickFunnels, both of these services have similarities and differences. To understand which one is ideal for your business model, you must learn what benefits you will get at what price. Is it worth your money? Luckily, both of these services offer you a trial plan. So that you can try out their service and see whether you like it.
You can get Kartra (the all-in-one business automation solution) with the following pricing plans-
- Starter plan- at $99 per month
- Up to 2,500 Leads
- 1 custom domain
- Host 100 pages
- Sell 20 products
- Build 2 membership sites
- Silver plan- at $199 per month
- Up to 12,500 Leads
- 3 custom domains
- Unlimited pages
- Unlimited products
- Unlimited membership sites
- Gold plan- at $299 per month
- Up to 25,000 Leads
- 5 custom domains
- Unlimited membership sites
- Unlimited team members
- Unlimited helpdesks
- Platinum plan- at $499 per month
- Up to 50,000 Leads
- 10 custom domains
- Kartra Agency
- Unlimited videos
- Unlimited helpdesks
You can try out Kartra for 14 days trial at $1 only.
You get access to your trial pack by clicking here.
Currently, ClickFunnels has two different pricing plans to get their excellent service. However, you can also try out their service for 14 days with complimentary trial access.
- ClickFunnels Basic plan – Only $ 97$ per month.
- 20 Sales Funnels
- 100 pages
- Allowed for only 1 user
- 20K visitors per month
- Chat support
- ClickFunnels Platinum plan – Only $ 297$ per month.
- Unlimited Sales Funnels
- Unlimited pages
- Allowed for 3 users
- Unlimited visitors per month
- Priority Support
Click here to try out ClickFunnels for 14 days. Completely free.
- The drag-and-drop visual editor really makes it easier to create pages and customize other stuff.
- Each of Kartra’s pricing plans provides complete access to all tools.
- The membership portal was highly beneficial to me.
- All the business automation tools are under one roof.
- The checkout features need more improvement. It often loads slowly.
- It is difficult to link landing pages to convert them into the sales funnel.
- ClickFunnels has been developed to be user-friendly.
- The template collection really helps a lot to get started quickly.
- Conversion and user behavior data are really game-changers.
- The drag-and-drop visual editor is straightforward to use, even for beginners.
- More integration options are needed for blogging sites.
- Beginners may need more tutorials and webinars to proficiently use all the tools.
Case Study of Kartra
Kartra is a feature-rich service that provides every tool you need to automate your business. It is one of the best all-in-one business automation solutions out there.
Based on my experience, I’ve found Kartra highly beneficial to my needs.
At this point, you know that you’ll have to create separate pages and then link them together to convert them into one Sales funnel. This is where I felt a bit hassled. But, except for this, my overall experience was fantastic.
You can learn more about this beautiful business automation solution by reading the case study.
Click here to read the case study.
But hey, you can only try Kartra for 14 days at $1.
Click here to check it out.
Case Study of ClickFunnels
It is fantastic that ClickFunnels can track down user behavior data. When you can identify at what point someone leaves your site. As a result, you get back those visitors to your site again. It becomes so easy to create a personalized email sequence.
By applying this method, I could get 3 times more conversion rates for a particular campaign.
And by reading the case study, you can learn more about ClickFunnels and benefits.
Click here to read the case study.
Now you can try out ClickFunnels for 14 days completely free of cost.
Ultimately, I have tried to cover every vital aspect of these two platforms (Kartra .vs ClickFunnels). Whereas Kartra is more like an all-in-one business automation solution. On the other hand, ClickFunnels is a dedicated Sales funnel builder tool that provides other facilities.
I admit that you may find both of these services a bit expensive. However, based on my personal experience, I can assure you that they do deliver quality.
You can learn more about these services by trying out their free trial.
This review/blog includes affiliate links. By connecting links on this page and making a purchase, we can earn referral income at NO COST to you. Learn more