Would you like to learn the differences between ClickFunnels vs. LeadPages? In this article, I’m going to cover various aspects of these two tools. So that you can choose the right one for your needs.
Firstly, you have to understand the differences between landing pages and the sales funnel. Secondly, what are the key differences between these tools? Thirdly, how can these tools benefit you? What are the features? And most importantly, which one is the right choice for you?
What is Landing Page?
A landing page is a web page that is built by focusing on a product or service. Almost all the landing pages contain valuable information regarding a product.
Most often, a Landing page is used to drive traffic to the sales page of the particular product. An ideal landing page plays an immense role in conversion by clarifying the doubts of your potential customers.
In the process, a landing page is also used to collect user information. We call this user information “leads.” Leads are often used to develop relationships with those visitors. Which eventually converted them into conversion. The following image is a landing page.
What is Sales Funnel?
On the other hand, the sales funnel is a combination of web pages. You can also compare it with a chain. Sales funnels are developed in a way to identify-
- If the visitor is interested in that product.
- Whether the visitor wants to make a purchase.
- At what point a visitor loses his interest.
- At what point do they leave your site.
- And also identify visitors who make purchases.
A sales funnel clarifies doubts of your potential customer, collects leads, and collects all the information mentioned above. Using this information, one can multiply sales by following up with potential customers.
There are various types of sales funnel that you can use. For example- you can create a
- Funnels to collect leads
- Funnels to sell a product or service
- Funnels to convince them to get a membership
- Funnels to upsell, and more.
The following diagram is a product sales funnel that collects leads and drives them to the sales page.
You can learn about all the different types of sales funnel by clicking here.
The key difference between ClickFunnels Vs LeadPages.
Most people find ClickFunnels similar to LeadPages since both let you create landing pages. However, there are many facilities these sites offer that differentiate them from one another.
LeadPages is a tool that lets you create a stunning landing page with easy to use drag and drop builder. With that landing page, you can collect leads and drive your traffic to your preferred webpage.
And ClickFunnels is a tool or service that lets you create stunning high-performing sales funnels. As I’ve mentioned, Sales Funnel is a series of web pages specially developed to collect valuable user information.
Using the sales funnel, you can drive traffic to your preferred web page. And also collect all the necessary user information starting from interest to conversion. By following up on these leads, you can multiply the conversion rate.
Honestly, you can get stunningly positive results using either of these tools.
It all depends on what exactly you need.
Do you want to collect leads?
Or do you want to collect leads along with other information, including why and when a visitor leaves your site?
ClickFunnels is an industry-leading sales funnel builder. Which lets you create a high-performing sales funnel in just 5 minutes. Sales funnels created with ClickFunnels are not ordinary. It gives you extensive control over every step of your funnel. Even let you connect to an email autoresponder. The process is also known as business automation.
ClickFunnels is not just a landing page builder; it has tons of functionality beyond that.
Features of ClickFunnels
You need to know its features to understand whether a tool is ideal for you. The most popular features of ClickFunnels are given below.
- Drag and drop visual editor: ClickFunnels has an easy-to-use drag-and-drop visual editor. Which lets you design each page of your funnel separately. You can do that by simply dragging and dropping elements without touching a single line of code.
- Split Testing: It is also known as A/B testing. Which lets you compare two or more versions of your web pages, emails, and more. By testing, you can differentiate the performance of each version and find a winner. This is an advanced tactic that most successful marketers apply to their business. Now you can do it too.
- Website hosting: ClickFunnels allows you to host your entire sales funnel in their hosting facility. You are not required to purchase a third-party hosting plan to host your funnel. You are not required to purchase a domain either. However, ClickFunnels lets you purchase a new domain right inside your account. You can also connect your existing domain if you want to.
- Professional Themes and Templates: With ClickFunnels, you don’t have to build a sales funnel from scratch. They have an extensive library full of well-crafted themes and templates. You can navigate through this library with ease. And create a sales funnel in minutes by choosing a template that meets your needs.
- Sales Funnel that easy to implement: Just creating a sales funnel isn’t enough to multiply conversion. You have to make it conversion-focused. ClickFunnels lets you implement your funnel in a way that makes it a conversion magnet. Easy implementation is one of the key features of ClickFunnels.
- Conversion Tracking: If you can’t track your conversions, what’s the point of having a sales funnel. ClickFunnels lets you track user movement and conversion data. In the dashboard, you will find a dedicated tab (Stats). To review the conversion data, go to the Stats page. Here you will find all critical data related to conversion like Average cert value, Earning per click, and more.
- Email AutoResponder: Why do you want to track your visitors? Most people would want to multiply conversion by following up leads. To do that, ClickFunnels allows creating email follow-up sequences. Which is also known as email automation. You are not required to purchase a third-party email automation service.
You can automate email within ClickFunnels. However, if you want to use a third-party email response service, it allows you to do that too. You just have to integrate the responder, and you are good to go.
- Shopping Cart: If you want to provide an online shopping cart to your customers, you can do that within the ClickFunnels website. You can easily add Buy now or Add to cart to your site. You are not required to get third-party service to do that. However, if you want to use a third-party service, you can do so.
- Membership Site: In some cases, you might need to create a subscription-based membership site. ClickFunnels have features that allow you to create a subscription-based membership site with ease.
- Integrations: If you want to enhance the facility of your sales funnels to the next level, ClickFunnels let you do that by integrating with various powerful services. Such as MailChimp, GetResponse, Drip, Sendlane, Stripe, ClickBank, JvZoo, and more.
LeadPages is a web-based tool to create stunning landing pages with ease. With its simple drag and drop visual editor, you can create a landing page without touching a single line of code. Using LeadPages, you can collect leads. And you can follow up your leads by integrating with email service providers.
However, a landing page created with the LeadPages cannot detect user activity. For example, a sales funnel can detect which visitors leave your site and at what point. A typical landing page cannot do this.
Features of LeadPages
Now let’s see what LeadPages has to offer. Some of the popular features of LeadPages are given below.
- Drag-And-Drop Visual Editor: LeadPages comes with a simple drag and drops visual editor. That allows you to create and customize a landing page. No coding knowledge is required to create a stunning landing page with LeadPages. You’ll be able to use elements like text, images, buttons, widgets, and more.
- Exit Intent Pop-ups: Using this tool, you will be able to create pop-ups that will show up just before your visitors are about to leave. Which plays an immense role in converting visitors into customers.
- Unlimited Page Publishing: LeadPages allows you to publish as many landing pages as you want. However, there are some limitations though. You will be able to publish landing pages only to your connected sites with LeadPages. And LeadPages let you connect 1 site with their Standard Plan, 3 sites with their PRO Plan, and up to 50 sites with their Advanced Plan.
- Countdown Timer: There are several ways to increase sales. One of the most effective methods is to put some urgency on the landing page. LeadPages let you do that with ease. Using their drag and drop tool, you can add a countdown timer to your landing page. Which eventually increases sales.
- Split Test: Marketers often use split testing features to their pages. That way, they can find out what is working and what isn’t. This method is also known as A/B testing. You will be able to perform A/B test elements on your landing page. And find out where improvements are needed by reviewing the result.
- SEO optimizer: On-page SEO plays a vital role in achieving higher rankings. With LeadPages, you can improve your on-page SEO by adding Title and meta descriptions to your landing pages. However, title and meta tags are just 2 factors in SEO. There are plenty of more aspects that you will have to improve to get a better SEO rank. To do that, you may need third-party SEO plugins. Such as SEM rush, Yoast SEO, and more.
- Domain & Hosting: LeadPages allows you to host your site for free under your own brand domain. If you don’t have a domain, yet you will be able to host your site under the LeadPages domain (simplesite.leadpages.co).
- Mobile-friendly templates: As you know, a large number of visitors visit your site via mobile devices. So, it is very important to have a mobile-friendly site to get the most out of it. LeadPages provides plenty of mobile-friendly Landing Page templates. Just choose the one you like, and you are good to go.
- Integrations: When it comes to integrations, LeadPages offers an immense number of integrations options. You will be able to integrate with CRM, Email Service Provider, Webinar platforms, and a lot more. Some of them are- Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, amoCRM, Pardot, LionDesk, FB ads, SendOwl, Shopify, AWeber, Convert KIT, Get Response, Drip, and more.
ClickFunnels Pricing Plans
ClickFunnels currently offers two different pricing plans to get their awesome service or tools. The good news is, you can get a 14 days trial to try out their service. Click here to get 14 days free trial of ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels Basic plan – Only $ 97$ per month.
- 20 Sales Funnels
- 100 pages
- Allowed for only 1 user
- 20K visitors per month
- Chat support
ClickFunnels Platinum plan – Only 297$ per month.
- Unlimited Sales Funnels
- Unlimited pages
- Allowed for 3 users
- Unlimited visitors per month
- Priority Support
LeadPages Pricing Plans
LeadPages currently offers 3 different pricing plans to get amazing services or landing page tools. However, you can try out their service for 14 days without any charge. To get 14 days free trial of LeadPages, click here.
- Standard Plan – Only 27$ per month
- Connect to 1 site.
- Free Custom Domain & Hosting
- Unlimited Traffic & Leads
- Tech Support (via Email)
- Lead Notifications
- PRO Plan – Only 59$ per month
- Connect to 3 sites.
- Tech Support (via Chat + Email)
- Unlimited A/B Split Testing
- Online Sales & Payments
- Email Trigger Links
- Advanced Plan – Only 239$ per month
- Connect to 50 sites.
- Priority Tech Support (via Phone)
- Advanced Integrations
- Includes 5 Pro Sub Accounts
- 50 Extra Opt-In Text Campaigns
ClickFunnels – Pros & Cons
PROS of ClickFunnels
- ClickFunnels dashboard feels like a hub. All information is in one place.
- Very user-friendly. Even a beginner can get things done in minutes.
- Templates are super beneficial for pro marketers.
- The Drag and drop builder takes the funnel-building process to the next level.
- The conversion tracking tool is really a game-changer.
- Fast browsing experience.
CONS of ClickFunnels
- The pricing seems a bit expensive for newbies. However, it does deliver benefits.
- I hope they’ll add more integration options for blogging sites.
LeadPages – Pros & Cons
PROS of LeadPages
- They offer a large collection of mobile-friendly Landing Page templates.
- Their pricing plans are more affordable for newbies.
- Easy to use interface.
- Drag and Drop Page Builder lets you create high-conversion landing pages in minutes.
- No coding knowledge is required to embed multimedia on the landing page.
- Wide variety of integration options.
CONS of LeadPages
- You can’t create an entire funnel at once. You’ll have to make multiple landing pages and then combine them to make a funnel.
- LeadPages does not provide email marketing services like ClickFunnels.
- The quality of their templates should be improved.
Now the question is, do ClickFunnels have all the tools you need to generate the right leads?
Based on my personal experience, they do.
Have you ever wondered why a visitor just like you abandoned your site or cart? What if you can track them and bring them again back to your site?
Indeed, you can multiply the conversion rate. Right?
ClickFunnels lets you collect the right lead you need to generate more conversions. Also, allow you to track those who abandon your site. So that you can follow them up and multiply revenue.
Click here to read the case study on ClickFunnels. And learn more about how you can benefit from this fantastic service.
Also, you can get a 14 day free trial of ClickFunnels to try out their service.
Studies show that many marketers achieved excellent results just by using a simple landing page. A sales funnels or a landing page, neither of them are conversion machines.
It all depends on the method of marketing and plan.
Indeed, if you have a good marketing plan, you can get a significant result by using a simple landing page.
You can get a 14 day free trial of the LeadPages landing page builder tool. So that you can try out their service.
Click here to read case studies on LeadPages, and learn how to get more results by using a landing page.
I think finally you have learned the differences between ClickFunnels vs. LeadPages. In the end, I found both the ClickFunnels and LeadPages are highly beneficial to my need. As I have mentioned, it all depends on your marketing strategy. However, based on my 7 years of experience in marketing, I’ve found more positive results by using sales funnel rather than a specific landing page.
No doubt that ClickFunnels is more powerful than LeadPages. Yet, you can do the same thing with LeadPages too. The key difference is, you will not be able to track down why you are losing sales.
If you ask for my opinion, I’ll go for ClickFunnels.
This review/blog includes affiliate links. By connecting links on this page and making a purchase, we can earn referral income at NO COST to you. Learn more