If you require building a website or blog that offers a value-priced hosting plan, please read this review of Bluehost and reveal why I recommend it.
Since Bluehost was founded in 2003, it has thrived in offering incredible web hosting services.
It has grown to become one of the largest reliable and affordable web hosting providers in the world.
Bluehost offers various products and services, from website building tools to shared and WordPress hosting.
This hosting service aims to help you get started with your website or online store and meet small businesses’ digital marketing and training needs.
They offer value-priced hosting packages on a superior and approved platform that scales and optimizes speed and security.
Table of Content
- What is Bluehost?
- What Makes Bluehost Unique
- Types of Hosting offered by Bluehost.
- Bluehost Pricing Policy
- Bluehost Pros and Cons
- User Reviews
- Why do I recommend Bluehost?
- Wrapping Up
What is Bluehost?
Bluehost is a large web hosting platform recognized for its proficiency, excellent one-stop-shop services, and bargain prices.
Bluehost hosts over 2 million websites from six data centers worldwide, revolutionizing the creation experience.
What Makes Bluehost Unique?
Bluehost provides virtually all the web hosting services you could need. It offers unmatched digital marketing services that are very affordable for users.
Moreover, Bluehost prides itself on perfect uptime and reliable, intuitive control to create attractive and appealing pages.
Types of Hosting Offered by Bluehost
Bluehost offers six types of hosting:
1. Shared Hosting: This is the cheapest and easiest way to get your business online. It allows multiple users to share space on one server maintained by Bluehost.
2. VPS: VPS is a bit more expensive than shared and shared WordPress but relatively cheaper than dedicated hosting. It’s a good option for business sites that need to go beyond basic hosting.
3. Dedicated: This Dedicated hosting is a hosting nature that offers the highest level of privacy, resource allocation, and control. It’s high-priced but also the most beneficial hosting service you can obtain in Bluehost.
4. Shared WordPress: Shared WordPress is another cheap hosting option. It’s also the easiest way to host a WordPress site. It was mainly designed for customers who want the resources, products, tools, and support to create and manage their WordPress website.
5. Managed WordPress: This hosting offers more features for your hosted WordPress site. It can provide a significant boost in website speed and built-in management tools.
6. WooCommerce Hosting: This is the best hosting type for an online store with WordPress. It’s straightforward to install and set up.
Bluehost Pricing Policy
Bluehost presents three main hosting plans: basic plan, plus plan, and Choice Plus Plan.
Let’s see the cost and features of each plan:
· Basic Plan
The basic plan costs $3.95 monthly and renews at $7.99 monthly for one website. The Bandwidth is unmetered with a storage space of 50GB. It allows five emails.
· Plus Plan
Plus plan costs $5.45(A$8.08) monthly and renews at $10.99 monthly for unlimited websites. It offers unmetered Bandwidth and storage for endless emails. It also provides extra features like Spam experts.
· Choice Plus Plan
It costs $13.95 monthly and renews at $23.99 monthly for unlimited websites and emails. The Bandwidth and storage are unmetered. It provides additional features like Spam experts, domain and privacy protection, and essential code guard.
For every plan, the sign-up process is easy and guided.
Bluehost Pros and Cons
· The first term is significantly cheap
· Easy to use for novices, beginners, and advanced users
· Excellent uptime
· Provides a wide range of hosting options
· Includes various security features for site and data protection
· Generous storage
· Unmetered Bandwidth
· Easy to upgrade your plan
.Free SSL certificate
· Constant upsells
· Backup options could be better
” Five-Star Hosting Service “
Q: Does Bluehost Have a Good Customer Support
A: Bluehost offers better customer live support than most hosting services based on many customer reviews. Very few customers have reported issues with the Bluehost servers.
Q: How Much Bandwidth Does Bluehost Offer?
A: Bluehost provides unmetered Bandwidth, which means it’s unlimited as long as you use the hosting for everyday purposes like a blog or website.
Q: Does Bluehost Provide Domain Names with Web Hosting?
A: Yes, Bluehost provides domain names with web hosting, making it easy for you to manage your email, website, and domain just in one spot.
You can also register new domain names and transfer domains you previously had into your Bluehost account effortlessly.
Q: Do I Get an Email Address with My Web Hosting Account?
A: Yes, you get an email address with your web hosting and a free email at your domain out of the box. Your web hosting provider allows you to create custom email addresses.
The email accounts vary, depending on the type of account you have.
Remember that the free email is okay for a start but not recommended as a long-term solution. Thus, you may need an external email hosting provider as you progress.
Q: How Do I Migrate to Bluehost
A: You can migrate to Bluehost in five simple steps. These are as follows-
1. Select your plan and then create a Bluehost account
2. Find the migration services page option in the Bluehost Marketplace within your dashboard
3. Download the free migration plugin in your Bluehost dashboard
4. The Bluehost migration experts will contact you for your WordPress site review
5. Once approved for a free site migration, Bluehost experts will move your website to Bluehost.
Q: What Are the Best Bluehost Alternatives
A: Some of the best Bluehost alternatives include SiteGround, HostGator, HostArmada, and DreamHost. All these alternatives offer various services that are almost similar but with different pricing and plans.
Bluehost is a better choice as it delivers decent performance, depending on your needs.
Why I recommend Bluehost
If you plan to start a website, blog, or online shop, I recommend you check out the Bluehost web hosting service. And there are enough reasons why I recommend it.
First, Bluehost has performed well and is still offering reliable services to its customers with unrivaled customer support.
Another thing is that Bluehost offers robust security options, excellent money security, plenty of user-friendly applications, and various tiers of hosting packages.
Also, they have affordable beginner plans. But, it is essential to remember that their renewal rates will increase after you sign up, and if you go for the cheapest plan, there will be some critical restrictions.
Bluehost offers unparalleled web hosting services for starters and advanced website or blog creators. It enables you to build attractive, functional, and stable pages for your business.
If you want to create a WordPress website for your business or blog, you may want to check Bluehost’s services. Their services are affordable and feasible for anyone.
But do not forget to consider the advantages and disadvantages to see if this hosting service is ideal for your business.
For more information, please read this Bluehost Blog
This review/blog includes affiliate links. By connecting links on this page and making a purchase, we can earn referral income at NO COST to you. Learn more